Dec 3, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
LaMarcus Aldridge had a big night in Portland’s big win at home over Indiana — 28 points on 19 shots, including some key ones in the fourth quarter when Portland came from behind for the win. He did some real damage from the midrange hitting 6-of-9 shots on what you would call deep twos.
But he also put the ball on the floor and drove, and that’s where things got interesting. David West did a solid defensive job of getting out of Aldridge and forcing him to drive, then forcing those drives baseline into the waiting help of Roy Hibbert.
Aldridge went up a couple of times to shoot over Hibbert on those drives and when he did his knee was in front of his body and.. ouch. Hibbert took a couple of knees to the area you least want to take a knee as a guy. He dropped to the ground a few times.
Hence the tweet above. And this series of tweets to follow.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17