Dec 3, 2013, 9:16 PM EDT
We’ve seen shots launched over the backboard from behind it made before, but none of them were quite like this.
Midway through the first quarter following an airball from Jared Sullinger, Avery Bradley chased down the rebound as the ball was seemingly headed out of bounds. Not only did he corral it, but he had the presence of mind to quickly launch a high-arcing shot over the backboard while still in the air, and the shot splashed home as the shot clock expired.
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 12
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32