Dec 2, 2013, 4:23 PM EDT
The Portland Trail Blazers are 14-3, on top of the Western Conference and the story of November in the NBA — but just how good are they, really?
The always sensational Kay Adams and I discuss the Blazers start on the latest edition of PBT Extra. I’m not sold they are as good as their record.
We also discuss what Miami thinks of Indiana’s hot start (anything that takes the spotlight off them they are pretty happy with at this point in the season) and then we turn to Anthony Davis‘ injury. I just hope he is back for the All-Star Game in New Orleans this year.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9