Dec 2, 2013, 4:23 PM EDT
The Portland Trail Blazers are 14-3, on top of the Western Conference and the story of November in the NBA — but just how good are they, really?
The always sensational Kay Adams and I discuss the Blazers start on the latest edition of PBT Extra. I’m not sold they are as good as their record.
We also discuss what Miami thinks of Indiana’s hot start (anything that takes the spotlight off them they are pretty happy with at this point in the season) and then we turn to Anthony Davis‘ injury. I just hope he is back for the All-Star Game in New Orleans this year.
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 11
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 55
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23