Dec 2, 2013, 4:23 PM EDT
The Portland Trail Blazers are 14-3, on top of the Western Conference and the story of November in the NBA — but just how good are they, really?
The always sensational Kay Adams and I discuss the Blazers start on the latest edition of PBT Extra. I’m not sold they are as good as their record.
We also discuss what Miami thinks of Indiana’s hot start (anything that takes the spotlight off them they are pretty happy with at this point in the season) and then we turn to Anthony Davis‘ injury. I just hope he is back for the All-Star Game in New Orleans this year.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 28
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18