Dec 2, 2013, 4:23 PM EDT
The Portland Trail Blazers are 14-3, on top of the Western Conference and the story of November in the NBA — but just how good are they, really?
The always sensational Kay Adams and I discuss the Blazers start on the latest edition of PBT Extra. I’m not sold they are as good as their record.
We also discuss what Miami thinks of Indiana’s hot start (anything that takes the spotlight off them they are pretty happy with at this point in the season) and then we turn to Anthony Davis‘ injury. I just hope he is back for the All-Star Game in New Orleans this year.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8