Dec 2, 2013, 10:29 AM EST
Kevin Durant was a force of nature Sunday against the Timberwolves: 32 points on 66.7 percent shooting, 10 rebounds, 12 assists, plus he pitched in 4 steals and 4 blocks. It was simply as good an offensive basketball performance as you are going to see this season.
Durant also had good timing — most of the game the Thunder trailed by single digits, then a Durant three sparked an 8-0 run to start the fourth quarter and had the Thunder coming from behind to win.
So to sum up: Kevin Durant is good at basketball. Class dismissed.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 9
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18