Dec 2, 2013, 10:29 AM EDT
Kevin Durant was a force of nature Sunday against the Timberwolves: 32 points on 66.7 percent shooting, 10 rebounds, 12 assists, plus he pitched in 4 steals and 4 blocks. It was simply as good an offensive basketball performance as you are going to see this season.
Durant also had good timing — most of the game the Thunder trailed by single digits, then a Durant three sparked an 8-0 run to start the fourth quarter and had the Thunder coming from behind to win.
So to sum up: Kevin Durant is good at basketball. Class dismissed.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3