Dec 2, 2013, 10:29 AM EST
Kevin Durant was a force of nature Sunday against the Timberwolves: 32 points on 66.7 percent shooting, 10 rebounds, 12 assists, plus he pitched in 4 steals and 4 blocks. It was simply as good an offensive basketball performance as you are going to see this season.
Durant also had good timing — most of the game the Thunder trailed by single digits, then a Durant three sparked an 8-0 run to start the fourth quarter and had the Thunder coming from behind to win.
So to sum up: Kevin Durant is good at basketball. Class dismissed.
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 0
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 1
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 10
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6