Dec 2, 2013, 10:29 AM EDT
Kevin Durant was a force of nature Sunday against the Timberwolves: 32 points on 66.7 percent shooting, 10 rebounds, 12 assists, plus he pitched in 4 steals and 4 blocks. It was simply as good an offensive basketball performance as you are going to see this season.
Durant also had good timing — most of the game the Thunder trailed by single digits, then a Durant three sparked an 8-0 run to start the fourth quarter and had the Thunder coming from behind to win.
So to sum up: Kevin Durant is good at basketball. Class dismissed.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8