Dec 2, 2013, 10:29 AM EDT
Kevin Durant was a force of nature Sunday against the Timberwolves: 32 points on 66.7 percent shooting, 10 rebounds, 12 assists, plus he pitched in 4 steals and 4 blocks. It was simply as good an offensive basketball performance as you are going to see this season.
Durant also had good timing — most of the game the Thunder trailed by single digits, then a Durant three sparked an 8-0 run to start the fourth quarter and had the Thunder coming from behind to win.
So to sum up: Kevin Durant is good at basketball. Class dismissed.
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 3
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 0
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 22
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 3
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0