Dec 2, 2013, 12:02 AM EDT
Jamal Crawford is known for having some of the game’s sickest handles, and even when he executes one of his signature moves less than perfectly, it can have an embarrassing effect on the defender in front of him.
Crawford made Lance Stephenson look silly early in the fourth quarter of the Pacers’ win over the Clippers on Sunday, going behind his back with the dribble to his left and then going back to his right while Stephenson struggled to find his footing.
Stephenson recovered just in time to foul Crawford on a three-point attempt, which only added further insult to this particular ego-bruising injury.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 2
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 40
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11