Dec 2, 2013, 12:02 AM EST
Jamal Crawford is known for having some of the game’s sickest handles, and even when he executes one of his signature moves less than perfectly, it can have an embarrassing effect on the defender in front of him.
Crawford made Lance Stephenson look silly early in the fourth quarter of the Pacers’ win over the Clippers on Sunday, going behind his back with the dribble to his left and then going back to his right while Stephenson struggled to find his footing.
Stephenson recovered just in time to foul Crawford on a three-point attempt, which only added further insult to this particular ego-bruising injury.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 3
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20