Dec 2, 2013, 12:02 AM EDT
Jamal Crawford is known for having some of the game’s sickest handles, and even when he executes one of his signature moves less than perfectly, it can have an embarrassing effect on the defender in front of him.
Crawford made Lance Stephenson look silly early in the fourth quarter of the Pacers’ win over the Clippers on Sunday, going behind his back with the dribble to his left and then going back to his right while Stephenson struggled to find his footing.
Stephenson recovered just in time to foul Crawford on a three-point attempt, which only added further insult to this particular ego-bruising injury.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30