Dec 2, 2013, 12:02 AM EDT
Jamal Crawford is known for having some of the game’s sickest handles, and even when he executes one of his signature moves less than perfectly, it can have an embarrassing effect on the defender in front of him.
Crawford made Lance Stephenson look silly early in the fourth quarter of the Pacers’ win over the Clippers on Sunday, going behind his back with the dribble to his left and then going back to his right while Stephenson struggled to find his footing.
Stephenson recovered just in time to foul Crawford on a three-point attempt, which only added further insult to this particular ego-bruising injury.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29