Dec 2, 2013, 12:02 AM EST
Jamal Crawford is known for having some of the game’s sickest handles, and even when he executes one of his signature moves less than perfectly, it can have an embarrassing effect on the defender in front of him.
Crawford made Lance Stephenson look silly early in the fourth quarter of the Pacers’ win over the Clippers on Sunday, going behind his back with the dribble to his left and then going back to his right while Stephenson struggled to find his footing.
Stephenson recovered just in time to foul Crawford on a three-point attempt, which only added further insult to this particular ego-bruising injury.
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 0
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 5
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8