Dec 1, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
The players with the best court vision make this pass multiple times throughout their careers, but it’s still something to marvel at when it actually happens.
Manu Ginobili found Tim Duncan with a bounce pass between Dwight Howard‘s legs, and Duncan converted it for the and-1 finish late in a close game between the Spurs and the Rockets on Saturday, one that Houston ultimately won by a final of 112-106.
The Rockets led by as many as 23 points in the second quarter, but by early in the fourth the Spurs had taken a five-point lead thanks to a dominating 34-11 stretch that put them in control.
San Antonio’s surge was only temporary, however. James Harden got to the free throw line 10 times in the final period and scored 16 of his 31 points in the fourth to help Houston hand the Spurs their first home loss of the season.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 2
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 8
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 38
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3