Dec 1, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
The players with the best court vision make this pass multiple times throughout their careers, but it’s still something to marvel at when it actually happens.
Manu Ginobili found Tim Duncan with a bounce pass between Dwight Howard‘s legs, and Duncan converted it for the and-1 finish late in a close game between the Spurs and the Rockets on Saturday, one that Houston ultimately won by a final of 112-106.
The Rockets led by as many as 23 points in the second quarter, but by early in the fourth the Spurs had taken a five-point lead thanks to a dominating 34-11 stretch that put them in control.
San Antonio’s surge was only temporary, however. James Harden got to the free throw line 10 times in the final period and scored 16 of his 31 points in the fourth to help Houston hand the Spurs their first home loss of the season.
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 0
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 1
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 9
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14