Dec 1, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
The players with the best court vision make this pass multiple times throughout their careers, but it’s still something to marvel at when it actually happens.
Manu Ginobili found Tim Duncan with a bounce pass between Dwight Howard‘s legs, and Duncan converted it for the and-1 finish late in a close game between the Spurs and the Rockets on Saturday, one that Houston ultimately won by a final of 112-106.
The Rockets led by as many as 23 points in the second quarter, but by early in the fourth the Spurs had taken a five-point lead thanks to a dominating 34-11 stretch that put them in control.
San Antonio’s surge was only temporary, however. James Harden got to the free throw line 10 times in the final period and scored 16 of his 31 points in the fourth to help Houston hand the Spurs their first home loss of the season.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 13
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20