Dec 1, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
The players with the best court vision make this pass multiple times throughout their careers, but it’s still something to marvel at when it actually happens.
Manu Ginobili found Tim Duncan with a bounce pass between Dwight Howard‘s legs, and Duncan converted it for the and-1 finish late in a close game between the Spurs and the Rockets on Saturday, one that Houston ultimately won by a final of 112-106.
The Rockets led by as many as 23 points in the second quarter, but by early in the fourth the Spurs had taken a five-point lead thanks to a dominating 34-11 stretch that put them in control.
San Antonio’s surge was only temporary, however. James Harden got to the free throw line 10 times in the final period and scored 16 of his 31 points in the fourth to help Houston hand the Spurs their first home loss of the season.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9