Dec 1, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
That is why there is a buzz around Giannis Antetokounmpo.
He’s young, he’s raw, he’s playing very limited minutes but he has the kind of athletic gifts you can’t teach. Like this highlight from the Bucks win over Boston Friday night, when he makes the chasedown block at one end, races back up the court on a rim run and finishes it off with a dunk
In a few years, we could be seeing a lot of highlights from Antetokounmpo.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 0
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 9
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 13
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 25
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 6
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 88