Dec 1, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
That is why there is a buzz around Giannis Antetokounmpo.
He’s young, he’s raw, he’s playing very limited minutes but he has the kind of athletic gifts you can’t teach. Like this highlight from the Bucks win over Boston Friday night, when he makes the chasedown block at one end, races back up the court on a rim run and finishes it off with a dunk
In a few years, we could be seeing a lot of highlights from Antetokounmpo.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 7
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9