Dec 1, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
That is why there is a buzz around Giannis Antetokounmpo.
He’s young, he’s raw, he’s playing very limited minutes but he has the kind of athletic gifts you can’t teach. Like this highlight from the Bucks win over Boston Friday night, when he makes the chasedown block at one end, races back up the court on a rim run and finishes it off with a dunk
In a few years, we could be seeing a lot of highlights from Antetokounmpo.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 11
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 31
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21