Dec 1, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
That is why there is a buzz around Giannis Antetokounmpo.
He’s young, he’s raw, he’s playing very limited minutes but he has the kind of athletic gifts you can’t teach. Like this highlight from the Bucks win over Boston Friday night, when he makes the chasedown block at one end, races back up the court on a rim run and finishes it off with a dunk
In a few years, we could be seeing a lot of highlights from Antetokounmpo.
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 0
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 21
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 1
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0
- CP3 who? Clippers come from behind to take Game 1 from Rockets on road. 23