Dec 1, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
That is why there is a buzz around Giannis Antetokounmpo.
He’s young, he’s raw, he’s playing very limited minutes but he has the kind of athletic gifts you can’t teach. Like this highlight from the Bucks win over Boston Friday night, when he makes the chasedown block at one end, races back up the court on a rim run and finishes it off with a dunk
In a few years, we could be seeing a lot of highlights from Antetokounmpo.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 2
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 27
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 17
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15