Nov 30, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
This jam from Andrew Bynum happened very early on in the Cavaliers’ win over the Bulls on Saturday, but it may have foreshadowed what was yet to come.
Bynum had his best game of the season in helping his team snap a five-game losing streak, and finished with 20 points, 10 rebounds and five blocked shots — a statistical line he hasn’t produced since January of 2009 while playing for the Lakers.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 0
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 29
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 5
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2