Nov 30, 2013, 11:00 PM EST
This jam from Andrew Bynum happened very early on in the Cavaliers’ win over the Bulls on Saturday, but it may have foreshadowed what was yet to come.
Bynum had his best game of the season in helping his team snap a five-game losing streak, and finished with 20 points, 10 rebounds and five blocked shots — a statistical line he hasn’t produced since January of 2009 while playing for the Lakers.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 0
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 0
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 22
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9