Nov 30, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
This jam from Andrew Bynum happened very early on in the Cavaliers’ win over the Bulls on Saturday, but it may have foreshadowed what was yet to come.
Bynum had his best game of the season in helping his team snap a five-game losing streak, and finished with 20 points, 10 rebounds and five blocked shots — a statistical line he hasn’t produced since January of 2009 while playing for the Lakers.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16