Nov 30, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
This jam from Andrew Bynum happened very early on in the Cavaliers’ win over the Bulls on Saturday, but it may have foreshadowed what was yet to come.
Bynum had his best game of the season in helping his team snap a five-game losing streak, and finished with 20 points, 10 rebounds and five blocked shots — a statistical line he hasn’t produced since January of 2009 while playing for the Lakers.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 12
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 24
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 65
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 23
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 10
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 50
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65