Nov 30, 2013, 11:00 PM EST
This jam from Andrew Bynum happened very early on in the Cavaliers’ win over the Bulls on Saturday, but it may have foreshadowed what was yet to come.
Bynum had his best game of the season in helping his team snap a five-game losing streak, and finished with 20 points, 10 rebounds and five blocked shots — a statistical line he hasn’t produced since January of 2009 while playing for the Lakers.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 3
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 9
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 28
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 30