Nov 29, 2013, 1:59 AM EDT
There were no games on Thanksgiving to bring you highlights from, so we have one more from Wednesday night.
Denver’s offense has opened up since JaVale McGree went down — driving lanes have have parted like the Red Sea, and the Nuggets feel like they are running more, and guys are working hard on the glass. The Nuggets are getting to the rim more one way or another.
Take what happened Wednesday night as an example. Minnesota had come back to be down by one — 102-103 — with under four minutes to go, when Denver got to the rim for three straight dunks to put the dagger in the game and earn the win. Two of the dunks were J.J. Hickson, the other was Kenneth Faried running the break and finishing with authority. Denver went on to win 117-110.
Denver is fun again.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16