Nov 28, 2013, 2:01 PM EDT
Or make that Happy Thanksgivukkah. This year the Jewish holiday falls really early, which combined with the late Thanksgiving leads to some really odd food combinations for dinner tonight at your Jewish friends’ homes.
The Houston Rockets wanted to get in the act. They doing things well on the court this year — 11-5 record, top three offense, a points per possession differential that suggests they could be elite by the end of the season — but they are not singers. Not close.
Thanks to CSNHouston.com for posting this… I think we thank them anyway. This is pretty brutal.
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 19
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 29
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 37
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 32