Nov 28, 2013, 2:01 PM EDT
Or make that Happy Thanksgivukkah. This year the Jewish holiday falls really early, which combined with the late Thanksgiving leads to some really odd food combinations for dinner tonight at your Jewish friends’ homes.
The Houston Rockets wanted to get in the act. They doing things well on the court this year — 11-5 record, top three offense, a points per possession differential that suggests they could be elite by the end of the season — but they are not singers. Not close.
Thanks to CSNHouston.com for posting this… I think we thank them anyway. This is pretty brutal.
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 0
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 3
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 30
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 4
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 28
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 24