Nov 28, 2013, 2:01 PM EDT
Or make that Happy Thanksgivukkah. This year the Jewish holiday falls really early, which combined with the late Thanksgiving leads to some really odd food combinations for dinner tonight at your Jewish friends’ homes.
The Houston Rockets wanted to get in the act. They doing things well on the court this year — 11-5 record, top three offense, a points per possession differential that suggests they could be elite by the end of the season — but they are not singers. Not close.
Thanks to CSNHouston.com for posting this… I think we thank them anyway. This is pretty brutal.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85