Nov 28, 2013, 2:01 PM EDT
Or make that Happy Thanksgivukkah. This year the Jewish holiday falls really early, which combined with the late Thanksgiving leads to some really odd food combinations for dinner tonight at your Jewish friends’ homes.
The Houston Rockets wanted to get in the act. They doing things well on the court this year — 11-5 record, top three offense, a points per possession differential that suggests they could be elite by the end of the season — but they are not singers. Not close.
Thanks to CSNHouston.com for posting this… I think we thank them anyway. This is pretty brutal.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 5
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 8
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4