Nov 28, 2013, 2:01 PM EST
Or make that Happy Thanksgivukkah. This year the Jewish holiday falls really early, which combined with the late Thanksgiving leads to some really odd food combinations for dinner tonight at your Jewish friends’ homes.
The Houston Rockets wanted to get in the act. They doing things well on the court this year — 11-5 record, top three offense, a points per possession differential that suggests they could be elite by the end of the season — but they are not singers. Not close.
Thanks to CSNHouston.com for posting this… I think we thank them anyway. This is pretty brutal.
- Report: Celtics and Mavericks nearing agreement on Rajon Rondo trade 0
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 6
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 18
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 5
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 25