Nov 28, 2013, 8:45 PM EDT
It isn’t extremely common for a team’s big man presence to find the slashing forward with a perfect pass for an alley-oop slam, but Roy Hibbert and Paul George pulled it off against the Bobcats on Wednesday.
Jeff Taylor got completely lost trying to keep pace with George on the perimeter, and couldn’t get by the simplest of screens that freed George to streak to the rim uncontested. Credit Pacers coach Frank Vogel for calling this play from the sideline out of bounds set, and credit Hibbert for being on target with the pass.
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 2
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 12
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 7
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 12
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 38
- Dwight Howard says he wants to move on from Kobe, Lakers. Actions show feud going strong. 45
- NBA Opening Night Winners/Losers: Big nights for The Beard and The Brow 27