Nov 28, 2013, 8:45 PM EST
It isn’t extremely common for a team’s big man presence to find the slashing forward with a perfect pass for an alley-oop slam, but Roy Hibbert and Paul George pulled it off against the Bobcats on Wednesday.
Jeff Taylor got completely lost trying to keep pace with George on the perimeter, and couldn’t get by the simplest of screens that freed George to streak to the rim uncontested. Credit Pacers coach Frank Vogel for calling this play from the sideline out of bounds set, and credit Hibbert for being on target with the pass.
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 15
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5