Nov 28, 2013, 8:45 PM EDT
It isn’t extremely common for a team’s big man presence to find the slashing forward with a perfect pass for an alley-oop slam, but Roy Hibbert and Paul George pulled it off against the Bobcats on Wednesday.
Jeff Taylor got completely lost trying to keep pace with George on the perimeter, and couldn’t get by the simplest of screens that freed George to streak to the rim uncontested. Credit Pacers coach Frank Vogel for calling this play from the sideline out of bounds set, and credit Hibbert for being on target with the pass.
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 0
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 6
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 14
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 23
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26