Nov 28, 2013, 8:45 PM EST
It isn’t extremely common for a team’s big man presence to find the slashing forward with a perfect pass for an alley-oop slam, but Roy Hibbert and Paul George pulled it off against the Bobcats on Wednesday.
Jeff Taylor got completely lost trying to keep pace with George on the perimeter, and couldn’t get by the simplest of screens that freed George to streak to the rim uncontested. Credit Pacers coach Frank Vogel for calling this play from the sideline out of bounds set, and credit Hibbert for being on target with the pass.
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 0
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 36
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17