Nov 28, 2013, 8:45 PM EDT
It isn’t extremely common for a team’s big man presence to find the slashing forward with a perfect pass for an alley-oop slam, but Roy Hibbert and Paul George pulled it off against the Bobcats on Wednesday.
Jeff Taylor got completely lost trying to keep pace with George on the perimeter, and couldn’t get by the simplest of screens that freed George to streak to the rim uncontested. Credit Pacers coach Frank Vogel for calling this play from the sideline out of bounds set, and credit Hibbert for being on target with the pass.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 8
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 4
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19