Nov 28, 2013, 10:15 PM EST
The Nets erased all of a 27-point deficit before ultimately falling to the Lakers on Wednesday, and that doesn’t happen without converting at least a few significant highlight-level plays.
This acrobatic finish by Mason Plumlee was one of them that qualified.
Andray Blatche fired the pass to Plumlee inside, who elevated with his back to the basket to catch it and lay it in to complete the acrobatic, two-handed reverse finish.
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, leaves dent (VIDEO) 0
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 5
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 5
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29