Nov 28, 2013, 10:15 PM EDT
The Nets erased all of a 27-point deficit before ultimately falling to the Lakers on Wednesday, and that doesn’t happen without converting at least a few significant highlight-level plays.
This acrobatic finish by Mason Plumlee was one of them that qualified.
Andray Blatche fired the pass to Plumlee inside, who elevated with his back to the basket to catch it and lay it in to complete the acrobatic, two-handed reverse finish.
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 3
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 9
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 18
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 23
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 14