Nov 28, 2013, 10:15 PM EDT
The Nets erased all of a 27-point deficit before ultimately falling to the Lakers on Wednesday, and that doesn’t happen without converting at least a few significant highlight-level plays.
This acrobatic finish by Mason Plumlee was one of them that qualified.
Andray Blatche fired the pass to Plumlee inside, who elevated with his back to the basket to catch it and lay it in to complete the acrobatic, two-handed reverse finish.
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 8
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 47
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 41
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3