Nov 28, 2013, 10:15 PM EDT
The Nets erased all of a 27-point deficit before ultimately falling to the Lakers on Wednesday, and that doesn’t happen without converting at least a few significant highlight-level plays.
This acrobatic finish by Mason Plumlee was one of them that qualified.
Andray Blatche fired the pass to Plumlee inside, who elevated with his back to the basket to catch it and lay it in to complete the acrobatic, two-handed reverse finish.
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 8
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 29
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 28
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 64
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 39