Nov 28, 2013, 10:15 PM EDT
The Nets erased all of a 27-point deficit before ultimately falling to the Lakers on Wednesday, and that doesn’t happen without converting at least a few significant highlight-level plays.
This acrobatic finish by Mason Plumlee was one of them that qualified.
Andray Blatche fired the pass to Plumlee inside, who elevated with his back to the basket to catch it and lay it in to complete the acrobatic, two-handed reverse finish.
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 0
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 16
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 32
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 30