Nov 27, 2013, 9:42 PM EDT
The Lakers’ Wesley Johnson is as athletic as they come, and he got the opportunity to put some of that skill on display in the first quarter against the Nets on Wednesday.
While Paul Pierce ultimately ends up on the poster here, to be fair to him his decision to contest came when it was far too late — Johnson was already in the air and on his way to the other side of the rim by the time Pierce was able to recover and make an ill-fated attempt to defend the play.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 10
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 31
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 19