Nov 27, 2013, 9:42 PM EDT
The Lakers’ Wesley Johnson is as athletic as they come, and he got the opportunity to put some of that skill on display in the first quarter against the Nets on Wednesday.
While Paul Pierce ultimately ends up on the poster here, to be fair to him his decision to contest came when it was far too late — Johnson was already in the air and on his way to the other side of the rim by the time Pierce was able to recover and make an ill-fated attempt to defend the play.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 20
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 29