Nov 27, 2013, 9:42 PM EDT
The Lakers’ Wesley Johnson is as athletic as they come, and he got the opportunity to put some of that skill on display in the first quarter against the Nets on Wednesday.
While Paul Pierce ultimately ends up on the poster here, to be fair to him his decision to contest came when it was far too late — Johnson was already in the air and on his way to the other side of the rim by the time Pierce was able to recover and make an ill-fated attempt to defend the play.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16