Nov 27, 2013, 9:42 PM EDT
The Lakers’ Wesley Johnson is as athletic as they come, and he got the opportunity to put some of that skill on display in the first quarter against the Nets on Wednesday.
While Paul Pierce ultimately ends up on the poster here, to be fair to him his decision to contest came when it was far too late — Johnson was already in the air and on his way to the other side of the rim by the time Pierce was able to recover and make an ill-fated attempt to defend the play.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 12
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 30
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 42
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24