Nov 27, 2013, 9:42 PM EDT
The Lakers’ Wesley Johnson is as athletic as they come, and he got the opportunity to put some of that skill on display in the first quarter against the Nets on Wednesday.
While Paul Pierce ultimately ends up on the poster here, to be fair to him his decision to contest came when it was far too late — Johnson was already in the air and on his way to the other side of the rim by the time Pierce was able to recover and make an ill-fated attempt to defend the play.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 0
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 12
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14