Nov 27, 2013, 12:31 PM EST
My first thought — who got stuck being Ringo?
Just bringing you another fun in-game video parody from the minds of the Dallas Mavericks marketing, parodying the Beatles’ “All You Need Is Love.” It’s the day before Thanksgiving, you needed a break with something light.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 14
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 9
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 50
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28