Nov 27, 2013, 12:31 PM EDT
My first thought — who got stuck being Ringo?
Just bringing you another fun in-game video parody from the minds of the Dallas Mavericks marketing, parodying the Beatles’ “All You Need Is Love.” It’s the day before Thanksgiving, you needed a break with something light.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 49
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 35
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18