Nov 27, 2013, 12:31 PM EDT
My first thought — who got stuck being Ringo?
Just bringing you another fun in-game video parody from the minds of the Dallas Mavericks marketing, parodying the Beatles’ “All You Need Is Love.” It’s the day before Thanksgiving, you needed a break with something light.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 8
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11