Nov 27, 2013, 12:31 PM EST
My first thought — who got stuck being Ringo?
Just bringing you another fun in-game video parody from the minds of the Dallas Mavericks marketing, parodying the Beatles’ “All You Need Is Love.” It’s the day before Thanksgiving, you needed a break with something light.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 7
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 54
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7