Nov 26, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
Rajon Rondo is fast.
No, I don’t mean that in a “Rondo is fast when healthy” sense. He’s flat-out fast at this very moment (hat tip: Scott Rafferty of Hardwood Paroxysm):
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $85,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Wednesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $9,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Wednesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
Rondo should be back next month from his ACL injury, but it looks like he could play right now if necessary. For the tanking Celtics, though, it’s not necessary, so we’re still limited to watching Rondo win races rather than basketball games.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12