Nov 26, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Rajon Rondo is fast.
No, I don’t mean that in a “Rondo is fast when healthy” sense. He’s flat-out fast at this very moment (hat tip: Scott Rafferty of Hardwood Paroxysm):
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $85,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Wednesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $9,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Wednesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
Rondo should be back next month from his ACL injury, but it looks like he could play right now if necessary. For the tanking Celtics, though, it’s not necessary, so we’re still limited to watching Rondo win races rather than basketball games.
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 0
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 1
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 9
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14