Nov 26, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
Rajon Rondo is fast.
No, I don’t mean that in a “Rondo is fast when healthy” sense. He’s flat-out fast at this very moment (hat tip: Scott Rafferty of Hardwood Paroxysm):
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $85,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Wednesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $9,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Wednesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
Rondo should be back next month from his ACL injury, but it looks like he could play right now if necessary. For the tanking Celtics, though, it’s not necessary, so we’re still limited to watching Rondo win races rather than basketball games.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 19
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 16
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 61
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13