Nov 26, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Rajon Rondo is fast.
No, I don’t mean that in a “Rondo is fast when healthy” sense. He’s flat-out fast at this very moment (hat tip: Scott Rafferty of Hardwood Paroxysm):
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $85,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Wednesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $9,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Wednesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
Rondo should be back next month from his ACL injury, but it looks like he could play right now if necessary. For the tanking Celtics, though, it’s not necessary, so we’re still limited to watching Rondo win races rather than basketball games.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 0
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 18
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14