Nov 26, 2013, 9:15 AM EST
Paul George did to Minnesota Monday night what he’s pretty much done to everyone all season — crushed them. In this case, 26 points on 16 shots, 4-of-4 from three, plus 8 boards and 4 dimes.
Oh, and a steal that becomes a windmill dunk.
Just another night at the office for the game’s newest star.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30