Nov 26, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
Paul George did to Minnesota Monday night what he’s pretty much done to everyone all season — crushed them. In this case, 26 points on 16 shots, 4-of-4 from three, plus 8 boards and 4 dimes.
Oh, and a steal that becomes a windmill dunk.
Just another night at the office for the game’s newest star.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 0
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 8
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7