Nov 26, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
Paul George did to Minnesota Monday night what he’s pretty much done to everyone all season — crushed them. In this case, 26 points on 16 shots, 4-of-4 from three, plus 8 boards and 4 dimes.
Oh, and a steal that becomes a windmill dunk.
Just another night at the office for the game’s newest star.
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 0
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 12
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14