Nov 26, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
Paul George did to Minnesota Monday night what he’s pretty much done to everyone all season — crushed them. In this case, 26 points on 16 shots, 4-of-4 from three, plus 8 boards and 4 dimes.
Oh, and a steal that becomes a windmill dunk.
Just another night at the office for the game’s newest star.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 3
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 8
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 4
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19