Nov 26, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
Paul George did to Minnesota Monday night what he’s pretty much done to everyone all season — crushed them. In this case, 26 points on 16 shots, 4-of-4 from three, plus 8 boards and 4 dimes.
Oh, and a steal that becomes a windmill dunk.
Just another night at the office for the game’s newest star.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 18
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 15
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 13
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20