Nov 26, 2013, 11:16 PM EDT
It isn’t enough that players in the middle of a game are capable of performing these types of acts; it’s important to recognize the presence of mind required to create this particular kind of highlight.
John Wall improvised with this uncontested 360-dunk on Tuesday, in a play that was equal parts creative and athletic during the Wizards’ 116-111 win over the Lakers.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 2
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 14
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 39
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29