Nov 26, 2013, 11:16 PM EDT
It isn’t enough that players in the middle of a game are capable of performing these types of acts; it’s important to recognize the presence of mind required to create this particular kind of highlight.
John Wall improvised with this uncontested 360-dunk on Tuesday, in a play that was equal parts creative and athletic during the Wizards’ 116-111 win over the Lakers.
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 1
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 27
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 24
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26