Nov 26, 2013, 11:16 PM EDT
It isn’t enough that players in the middle of a game are capable of performing these types of acts; it’s important to recognize the presence of mind required to create this particular kind of highlight.
John Wall improvised with this uncontested 360-dunk on Tuesday, in a play that was equal parts creative and athletic during the Wizards’ 116-111 win over the Lakers.
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 0
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 18
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 9
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 17
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6