Nov 26, 2013, 11:16 PM EST
It isn’t enough that players in the middle of a game are capable of performing these types of acts; it’s important to recognize the presence of mind required to create this particular kind of highlight.
John Wall improvised with this uncontested 360-dunk on Tuesday, in a play that was equal parts creative and athletic during the Wizards’ 116-111 win over the Lakers.
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 2
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 16
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 10
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25