Nov 26, 2013, 11:16 PM EDT
It isn’t enough that players in the middle of a game are capable of performing these types of acts; it’s important to recognize the presence of mind required to create this particular kind of highlight.
John Wall improvised with this uncontested 360-dunk on Tuesday, in a play that was equal parts creative and athletic during the Wizards’ 116-111 win over the Lakers.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 0
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 10
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 14
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9