Nov 26, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
Jennings scored an efficient 15 points and added 13 assists and two steals, leading the Pistons to a 19-point win over the Bucks. It was already fulfilling revenge for the point guard.
Then, Jennings went for the last laugh as the Pistons ran out the clock (hat tip: Scott Rafferty of Hardwood Paroxysm):
I must have missed Caron Butler’s induction to the fun police, but he’s clearly a member of the force.
How dare a player show a fun side on the court! Better put a quick, stop to that.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $85,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Wednesday night’s games. It’s $25 to join and first prize is $9,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Wednesday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
This game was personal to Jennings, and he’s just letting loose at the end. Sure, he’s showing up the Bucks, but if they don’t like it, they should try to win the next game.
I’ll give Butler credit for not committing a cheap foul, but walking toward Jennings and then glaring at him served no real purpose. Butler is attempting to establish himself as a team leader, but next time, he should get his team playing with better focus while the game’s result is still in doubt rather than once it’s already decided.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1