Nov 25, 2013, 5:07 PM EDT
Injuries changed the landscape of the NBA this weekend and Kay Adams and myself talk about it on the latest PBT Extra.
First, with Derrick Rose out for the season in Chicago — and repairing the meniscus was the right move — big questions start to face their front office: Do you let Luol Deng go? Trade him? Amnesty Carlos Boozer? If you do all that to clear out cap space for free agency can you get?
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 15
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13