Nov 25, 2013, 2:51 PM EDT
You want to know why players want to come to Los Angeles and New York as free agents? Do you think there is a Chris/Cliff Paul ad series if he plays in New Orleans?
This is the latest in State Farm’s successful series of ads featuring CP3. We’re bringing it to you now, by Christmas five bucks says you’re sick of seeing it during NBA games. So enjoy it now.
Hat tip to DIME.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 30
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 85
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13