Nov 25, 2013, 2:51 PM EDT
You want to know why players want to come to Los Angeles and New York as free agents? Do you think there is a Chris/Cliff Paul ad series if he plays in New Orleans?
This is the latest in State Farm’s successful series of ads featuring CP3. We’re bringing it to you now, by Christmas five bucks says you’re sick of seeing it during NBA games. So enjoy it now.
Hat tip to DIME.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 11
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 50
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 33
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11