Nov 25, 2013, 2:51 PM EST
You want to know why players want to come to Los Angeles and New York as free agents? Do you think there is a Chris/Cliff Paul ad series if he plays in New Orleans?
This is the latest in State Farm’s successful series of ads featuring CP3. We’re bringing it to you now, by Christmas five bucks says you’re sick of seeing it during NBA games. So enjoy it now.
Hat tip to DIME.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 10
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 5
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0