Nov 25, 2013, 2:51 PM EDT
You want to know why players want to come to Los Angeles and New York as free agents? Do you think there is a Chris/Cliff Paul ad series if he plays in New Orleans?
This is the latest in State Farm’s successful series of ads featuring CP3. We’re bringing it to you now, by Christmas five bucks says you’re sick of seeing it during NBA games. So enjoy it now.
Hat tip to DIME.
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 3
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12