Nov 25, 2013, 1:22 PM EDT
If these new noise cancelling Beats by Dre headphones really can help you tune out Skip Bayless I may shell out for a pair.
This new ad for the headphones features Kevin Garnett tuning out his critics (be careful, a little NSFW language in there).
You need to suspend your belief in reality for this commercial to really work — the criticism of KG leaving for Brooklyn, even the current criticism of the Nets, is not nearly that intense. Nobody is throwing eggs at him on a team bus coming into games. Also, when players get off a team bus at the arena they do not have to pass a gauntlet of angry fans yelling slurs at them. The NBA is not some European soccer match.
Still, nice headphones.
Hat tip to Rob Mahoney of The Point Forward at SI, who would throw eggs at KG if he got the chance.
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 0
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 12
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 19
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 52
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 4
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 17
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5