Nov 25, 2013, 1:22 PM EDT
If these new noise cancelling Beats by Dre headphones really can help you tune out Skip Bayless I may shell out for a pair.
This new ad for the headphones features Kevin Garnett tuning out his critics (be careful, a little NSFW language in there).
You need to suspend your belief in reality for this commercial to really work — the criticism of KG leaving for Brooklyn, even the current criticism of the Nets, is not nearly that intense. Nobody is throwing eggs at him on a team bus coming into games. Also, when players get off a team bus at the arena they do not have to pass a gauntlet of angry fans yelling slurs at them. The NBA is not some European soccer match.
Still, nice headphones.
Hat tip to Rob Mahoney of The Point Forward at SI, who would throw eggs at KG if he got the chance.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18