Nov 25, 2013, 1:22 PM EDT
If these new noise cancelling Beats by Dre headphones really can help you tune out Skip Bayless I may shell out for a pair.
This new ad for the headphones features Kevin Garnett tuning out his critics (be careful, a little NSFW language in there).
You need to suspend your belief in reality for this commercial to really work — the criticism of KG leaving for Brooklyn, even the current criticism of the Nets, is not nearly that intense. Nobody is throwing eggs at him on a team bus coming into games. Also, when players get off a team bus at the arena they do not have to pass a gauntlet of angry fans yelling slurs at them. The NBA is not some European soccer match.
Still, nice headphones.
Hat tip to Rob Mahoney of The Point Forward at SI, who would throw eggs at KG if he got the chance.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30