Nov 24, 2013, 12:01 AM EDT
Atlanta Hawks forward Paul Millsap isn’t known as a huge dunker around the league. He’s a guy who does most of his work under the rim, not above it.
Still, if he builds up enough momentum, Millsap is big enough and athletic enough to dish out some damage. If you see Millsap rumbling towards the paint and you aren’t a shotclocker? Probably best just to get the heck out of the way.
Celtics big man Jared Sullinger is not a shotblocker. He also did not get out of the way. This was the result:
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15