Nov 24, 2013, 12:01 AM EDT
Atlanta Hawks forward Paul Millsap isn’t known as a huge dunker around the league. He’s a guy who does most of his work under the rim, not above it.
Still, if he builds up enough momentum, Millsap is big enough and athletic enough to dish out some damage. If you see Millsap rumbling towards the paint and you aren’t a shotclocker? Probably best just to get the heck out of the way.
Celtics big man Jared Sullinger is not a shotblocker. He also did not get out of the way. This was the result:
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 0
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 9
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 30
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 15
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 73