Nov 24, 2013, 12:01 AM EDT
Atlanta Hawks forward Paul Millsap isn’t known as a huge dunker around the league. He’s a guy who does most of his work under the rim, not above it.
Still, if he builds up enough momentum, Millsap is big enough and athletic enough to dish out some damage. If you see Millsap rumbling towards the paint and you aren’t a shotclocker? Probably best just to get the heck out of the way.
Celtics big man Jared Sullinger is not a shotblocker. He also did not get out of the way. This was the result:
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15