Nov 24, 2013, 11:03 PM EDT
Phoenix wants to get out and run and when they did against Orlando the Magic had no answer for it (which is one reason the Suns won).
When Gerald Green got out and ran, he put on a show. Green had 20 points on the night and was attacking and finishing well — like on this Dominique-style windmill throwdown.
The Suns won the game 104-96 on the road.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17