Nov 24, 2013, 11:03 PM EDT
Phoenix wants to get out and run and when they did against Orlando the Magic had no answer for it (which is one reason the Suns won).
When Gerald Green got out and ran, he put on a show. Green had 20 points on the night and was attacking and finishing well — like on this Dominique-style windmill throwdown.
The Suns won the game 104-96 on the road.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 14
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 31
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 55
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4