Nov 24, 2013, 11:03 PM EST
Phoenix wants to get out and run and when they did against Orlando the Magic had no answer for it (which is one reason the Suns won).
When Gerald Green got out and ran, he put on a show. Green had 20 points on the night and was attacking and finishing well — like on this Dominique-style windmill throwdown.
The Suns won the game 104-96 on the road.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1