Nov 24, 2013, 9:17 PM EDT
We see some passes between the legs for an assists now and again, but I can’t remember seeing a guy nutmeg his own teammate to get a dime.
That’s what Jared Dudley did Sunday — he threw a behind the back bounce pass between DeAndre Jordan‘s legs to J.J. Redick, who knocked down the shot. Did he mean to do that… he says he did. I want to believe he did, so I will. He meant to do it.
This was a sign of just how the Clippers offense was clicking against the Bulls, dropping 121 points on them shooting 58.5 percent on the night. Yes, they won. Handily.
This one should end up on the end of the year best assists highlight videos.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 18
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 36
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85