Nov 24, 2013, 9:17 PM EST
We see some passes between the legs for an assists now and again, but I can’t remember seeing a guy nutmeg his own teammate to get a dime.
That’s what Jared Dudley did Sunday — he threw a behind the back bounce pass between DeAndre Jordan‘s legs to J.J. Redick, who knocked down the shot. Did he mean to do that… he says he did. I want to believe he did, so I will. He meant to do it.
This was a sign of just how the Clippers offense was clicking against the Bulls, dropping 121 points on them shooting 58.5 percent on the night. Yes, they won. Handily.
This one should end up on the end of the year best assists highlight videos.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 9
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18