Nov 24, 2013, 9:17 PM EDT
We see some passes between the legs for an assists now and again, but I can’t remember seeing a guy nutmeg his own teammate to get a dime.
That’s what Jared Dudley did Sunday — he threw a behind the back bounce pass between DeAndre Jordan‘s legs to J.J. Redick, who knocked down the shot. Did he mean to do that… he says he did. I want to believe he did, so I will. He meant to do it.
This was a sign of just how the Clippers offense was clicking against the Bulls, dropping 121 points on them shooting 58.5 percent on the night. Yes, they won. Handily.
This one should end up on the end of the year best assists highlight videos.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 3
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29