Nov 24, 2013, 9:17 PM EDT
We see some passes between the legs for an assists now and again, but I can’t remember seeing a guy nutmeg his own teammate to get a dime.
That’s what Jared Dudley did Sunday — he threw a behind the back bounce pass between DeAndre Jordan‘s legs to J.J. Redick, who knocked down the shot. Did he mean to do that… he says he did. I want to believe he did, so I will. He meant to do it.
This was a sign of just how the Clippers offense was clicking against the Bulls, dropping 121 points on them shooting 58.5 percent on the night. Yes, they won. Handily.
This one should end up on the end of the year best assists highlight videos.
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91