Nov 24, 2013, 9:17 PM EDT
We see some passes between the legs for an assists now and again, but I can’t remember seeing a guy nutmeg his own teammate to get a dime.
That’s what Jared Dudley did Sunday — he threw a behind the back bounce pass between DeAndre Jordan‘s legs to J.J. Redick, who knocked down the shot. Did he mean to do that… he says he did. I want to believe he did, so I will. He meant to do it.
This was a sign of just how the Clippers offense was clicking against the Bulls, dropping 121 points on them shooting 58.5 percent on the night. Yes, they won. Handily.
This one should end up on the end of the year best assists highlight videos.
- Chris Paul out Game 2 against Rockets 0
- Report: Bulls’ Jimmy Butler wins Most Improved Player 4
- PBT Extra: Mike Conley changes series, but Warriors will start to hit shots again 4
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 6
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 18
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 4
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 18
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 6