Nov 23, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Spencer Hawes ladies and gentlemen.
With the Sixers down three and 3.9 seconds left against the Bucks, Hawes set a pick then slid down the sideline and wasn’t option No. 1 on the play — plus Gary Neal had him well defended — but Hawes got the pass and went up with it, knocking down the shot to tie the game.
The Sixers won in overtime 115-107. Hawes finished with 25 points on 11-of-16 shooting.
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 21
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 10
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64