Nov 23, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Spencer Hawes ladies and gentlemen.
With the Sixers down three and 3.9 seconds left against the Bucks, Hawes set a pick then slid down the sideline and wasn’t option No. 1 on the play — plus Gary Neal had him well defended — but Hawes got the pass and went up with it, knocking down the shot to tie the game.
The Sixers won in overtime 115-107. Hawes finished with 25 points on 11-of-16 shooting.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9