Nov 23, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Spencer Hawes ladies and gentlemen.
With the Sixers down three and 3.9 seconds left against the Bucks, Hawes set a pick then slid down the sideline and wasn’t option No. 1 on the play — plus Gary Neal had him well defended — but Hawes got the pass and went up with it, knocking down the shot to tie the game.
The Sixers won in overtime 115-107. Hawes finished with 25 points on 11-of-16 shooting.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 19
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 17
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 48