Nov 23, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Spencer Hawes ladies and gentlemen.
With the Sixers down three and 3.9 seconds left against the Bucks, Hawes set a pick then slid down the sideline and wasn’t option No. 1 on the play — plus Gary Neal had him well defended — but Hawes got the pass and went up with it, knocking down the shot to tie the game.
The Sixers won in overtime 115-107. Hawes finished with 25 points on 11-of-16 shooting.
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 49
- Nets announce signing of Jason Collins for remainder of the season 11
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 30
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 41
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33