Nov 23, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Spencer Hawes ladies and gentlemen.
With the Sixers down three and 3.9 seconds left against the Bucks, Hawes set a pick then slid down the sideline and wasn’t option No. 1 on the play — plus Gary Neal had him well defended — but Hawes got the pass and went up with it, knocking down the shot to tie the game.
The Sixers won in overtime 115-107. Hawes finished with 25 points on 11-of-16 shooting.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 13
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28