Nov 23, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
John Wall is both far more fun and far more dangerous when you get him in the open court. You get plays like this one.
There are a lot of things that Wall needs to do better, that the Wizards as a team need to do better, if they are going to be a playoff team as they picture themselves. We’re not breaking all that down right now, right here. Just enjoy this.
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 0
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 31
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 26
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 36