Nov 23, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
John Wall is both far more fun and far more dangerous when you get him in the open court. You get plays like this one.
There are a lot of things that Wall needs to do better, that the Wizards as a team need to do better, if they are going to be a playoff team as they picture themselves. We’re not breaking all that down right now, right here. Just enjoy this.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 11
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 37
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 49
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 17
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 9
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11