Nov 23, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
John Wall is both far more fun and far more dangerous when you get him in the open court. You get plays like this one.
There are a lot of things that Wall needs to do better, that the Wizards as a team need to do better, if they are going to be a playoff team as they picture themselves. We’re not breaking all that down right now, right here. Just enjoy this.
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 0
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 2
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 4
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 9
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2