Nov 22, 2013, 11:10 AM EDT
Byron Mullens is frustrated and falling out of the Clippers rotation — he played less than five minutes against the Thunder on Thursday night. The reason is when he is on the court the Clippers’ defensive numbers are a disaster. Can’t really fault Doc Rivers there.
But Mullens was on the court at the end of Los Angeles’ loss to OKC Thursday. As the final seconds tick off Thunder rookie Steven Adams tries to shake his hand and… watch what happens near the free throw line.
If you want to see that enlarged, we have an Instagram.
The “good game” handshakes leaving the court are pretty common now and if a star player blows them off — LeBron James and Andre Iguodala come to mind as recent guys — some people climb all over them online for their lack of sportsmanship.
Personally, I like how Adams handles this.
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 8
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 37
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 34
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25