Nov 22, 2013, 11:10 AM EDT
Byron Mullens is frustrated and falling out of the Clippers rotation — he played less than five minutes against the Thunder on Thursday night. The reason is when he is on the court the Clippers’ defensive numbers are a disaster. Can’t really fault Doc Rivers there.
But Mullens was on the court at the end of Los Angeles’ loss to OKC Thursday. As the final seconds tick off Thunder rookie Steven Adams tries to shake his hand and… watch what happens near the free throw line.
If you want to see that enlarged, we have an Instagram.
The “good game” handshakes leaving the court are pretty common now and if a star player blows them off — LeBron James and Andre Iguodala come to mind as recent guys — some people climb all over them online for their lack of sportsmanship.
Personally, I like how Adams handles this.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 12
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 5
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 63
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 68
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30