Nov 22, 2013, 11:10 AM EDT
Byron Mullens is frustrated and falling out of the Clippers rotation — he played less than five minutes against the Thunder on Thursday night. The reason is when he is on the court the Clippers’ defensive numbers are a disaster. Can’t really fault Doc Rivers there.
But Mullens was on the court at the end of Los Angeles’ loss to OKC Thursday. As the final seconds tick off Thunder rookie Steven Adams tries to shake his hand and… watch what happens near the free throw line.
If you want to see that enlarged, we have an Instagram.
The “good game” handshakes leaving the court are pretty common now and if a star player blows them off — LeBron James and Andre Iguodala come to mind as recent guys — some people climb all over them online for their lack of sportsmanship.
Personally, I like how Adams handles this.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 17
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 15
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10