Nov 22, 2013, 11:10 AM EDT
Byron Mullens is frustrated and falling out of the Clippers rotation — he played less than five minutes against the Thunder on Thursday night. The reason is when he is on the court the Clippers’ defensive numbers are a disaster. Can’t really fault Doc Rivers there.
But Mullens was on the court at the end of Los Angeles’ loss to OKC Thursday. As the final seconds tick off Thunder rookie Steven Adams tries to shake his hand and… watch what happens near the free throw line.
If you want to see that enlarged, we have an Instagram.
The “good game” handshakes leaving the court are pretty common now and if a star player blows them off — LeBron James and Andre Iguodala come to mind as recent guys — some people climb all over them online for their lack of sportsmanship.
Personally, I like how Adams handles this.
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 0
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 34
- Wednesday playoff previews: Rockets know they need a win 2
- Report: Pacers’ Lance Stephenson, Evan Turner got in fight day before Game 1 51
- With two wins in Chicago, Wizards seize control over Bulls 18