Nov 22, 2013, 11:10 AM EDT
Byron Mullens is frustrated and falling out of the Clippers rotation — he played less than five minutes against the Thunder on Thursday night. The reason is when he is on the court the Clippers’ defensive numbers are a disaster. Can’t really fault Doc Rivers there.
But Mullens was on the court at the end of Los Angeles’ loss to OKC Thursday. As the final seconds tick off Thunder rookie Steven Adams tries to shake his hand and… watch what happens near the free throw line.
If you want to see that enlarged, we have an Instagram.
The “good game” handshakes leaving the court are pretty common now and if a star player blows them off — LeBron James and Andre Iguodala come to mind as recent guys — some people climb all over them online for their lack of sportsmanship.
Personally, I like how Adams handles this.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16