Nov 22, 2013, 8:59 PM EDT
Yes, it was a taunt. And a good one.
First, everyone around the league knows Cuban isn’t trading Dirk Nowitzki for anything. Second, while the Rockets could use a stretch four and all, not sure Nowitzki is the building block for the future they want to take on.
I love that Morey would do this. Not sure Cuban likes it as much as I did, but it strikes me as the kind of taunting/jokes my friends and I do with each other, although the stakes aren’t quite as high. I love the idea that there is some trash talk between front offices.
Not sure Cuban thought it was all that funny, though.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 9
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 6
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 28
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17