Nov 22, 2013, 8:59 PM EDT
Yes, it was a taunt. And a good one.
First, everyone around the league knows Cuban isn’t trading Dirk Nowitzki for anything. Second, while the Rockets could use a stretch four and all, not sure Nowitzki is the building block for the future they want to take on.
I love that Morey would do this. Not sure Cuban likes it as much as I did, but it strikes me as the kind of taunting/jokes my friends and I do with each other, although the stakes aren’t quite as high. I love the idea that there is some trash talk between front offices.
Not sure Cuban thought it was all that funny, though.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 21
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 15
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25