Nov 22, 2013, 10:03 AM EST
Which why he has some spectacular blocks, like this one on Russell Westbrook Thursday night.
Best part of this? Jordan didn’t swat it into the third row, rather it stayed in bounds and they were able to turn it into a transition opportunity (that may have been more luck than anything else, but still).
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 4
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 5
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 12
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 18
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 12
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30