Nov 22, 2013, 10:03 AM EDT
Which why he has some spectacular blocks, like this one on Russell Westbrook Thursday night.
Best part of this? Jordan didn’t swat it into the third row, rather it stayed in bounds and they were able to turn it into a transition opportunity (that may have been more luck than anything else, but still).
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20