Nov 22, 2013, 10:03 AM EDT
Which why he has some spectacular blocks, like this one on Russell Westbrook Thursday night.
Best part of this? Jordan didn’t swat it into the third row, rather it stayed in bounds and they were able to turn it into a transition opportunity (that may have been more luck than anything else, but still).
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 1
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30