Nov 21, 2013, 3:08 PM EDT
That may be my new favorite in-game promo ever… and it’s pretty much what the Mavs did to the Rockets in the fourth quarter Wednesday.
In case you are not familiar that is a modified scene from “The Avengers” where the usually rampaging Hulk is a little more focused for a minute on the bad guy. If I have to explain to you what they changed, well, you should go to more movies.
Plus, the Loki speech while wearing Rockets colors is perfect.
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 11
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20