Nov 21, 2013, 3:08 PM EDT
That may be my new favorite in-game promo ever… and it’s pretty much what the Mavs did to the Rockets in the fourth quarter Wednesday.
In case you are not familiar that is a modified scene from “The Avengers” where the usually rampaging Hulk is a little more focused for a minute on the bad guy. If I have to explain to you what they changed, well, you should go to more movies.
Plus, the Loki speech while wearing Rockets colors is perfect.
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 3
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 20
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 62
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4