Nov 21, 2013, 3:08 PM EST
That may be my new favorite in-game promo ever… and it’s pretty much what the Mavs did to the Rockets in the fourth quarter Wednesday.
In case you are not familiar that is a modified scene from “The Avengers” where the usually rampaging Hulk is a little more focused for a minute on the bad guy. If I have to explain to you what they changed, well, you should go to more movies.
Plus, the Loki speech while wearing Rockets colors is perfect.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 16
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 30
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 7
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 41