Nov 21, 2013, 3:08 PM EDT
That may be my new favorite in-game promo ever… and it’s pretty much what the Mavs did to the Rockets in the fourth quarter Wednesday.
In case you are not familiar that is a modified scene from “The Avengers” where the usually rampaging Hulk is a little more focused for a minute on the bad guy. If I have to explain to you what they changed, well, you should go to more movies.
Plus, the Loki speech while wearing Rockets colors is perfect.
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 0
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 1
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 20
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 10
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 23