Nov 21, 2013, 3:08 PM EDT
That may be my new favorite in-game promo ever… and it’s pretty much what the Mavs did to the Rockets in the fourth quarter Wednesday.
In case you are not familiar that is a modified scene from “The Avengers” where the usually rampaging Hulk is a little more focused for a minute on the bad guy. If I have to explain to you what they changed, well, you should go to more movies.
Plus, the Loki speech while wearing Rockets colors is perfect.
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 65
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 56
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6