Nov 21, 2013, 1:01 AM EDT
It’s not the most thrilling highlight ever, but with this free throw Dirk Nowitzki had his 25,280th career point, which moved him past Reggie Miller into 15th place on the all-time scoring list.
Nowitzki finished the game with 35 points on 20 shots and was a key reason Dallas beat Houston 123-120.
Dirk Nowitzki will go down as the greatest European player ever in the NBA, a guy whose one-legged fadeaway is as unstoppable a shot as the league has seen. We need to savor getting to see him play while we can.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 14
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43