Nov 21, 2013, 1:01 AM EDT
It’s not the most thrilling highlight ever, but with this free throw Dirk Nowitzki had his 25,280th career point, which moved him past Reggie Miller into 15th place on the all-time scoring list.
Nowitzki finished the game with 35 points on 20 shots and was a key reason Dallas beat Houston 123-120.
Dirk Nowitzki will go down as the greatest European player ever in the NBA, a guy whose one-legged fadeaway is as unstoppable a shot as the league has seen. We need to savor getting to see him play while we can.
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 1
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 10
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 34
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 13