Nov 21, 2013, 1:01 AM EDT
It’s not the most thrilling highlight ever, but with this free throw Dirk Nowitzki had his 25,280th career point, which moved him past Reggie Miller into 15th place on the all-time scoring list.
Nowitzki finished the game with 35 points on 20 shots and was a key reason Dallas beat Houston 123-120.
Dirk Nowitzki will go down as the greatest European player ever in the NBA, a guy whose one-legged fadeaway is as unstoppable a shot as the league has seen. We need to savor getting to see him play while we can.
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 0
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 31
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 26
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 36