Nov 21, 2013, 11:16 PM EDT
Do the fans in Oklahoma City just head to the gym and practice half-court shots?
For the second straight game a Thunder fan hit a half-court shot to win $20,000. That is five made in the last 22 home games in OKC. Seriously, I’m not sure Stephen Curry hits that high a percentage from half court.
This guy not only got the money, he got to celebrate with Jay-Z (who was there to watch his client Kevin Durant ball). That’s a good night.
Hat tip to The Point Forward at SI for the video.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16