Nov 21, 2013, 11:16 PM EST
Do the fans in Oklahoma City just head to the gym and practice half-court shots?
For the second straight game a Thunder fan hit a half-court shot to win $20,000. That is five made in the last 22 home games in OKC. Seriously, I’m not sure Stephen Curry hits that high a percentage from half court.
This guy not only got the money, he got to celebrate with Jay-Z (who was there to watch his client Kevin Durant ball). That’s a good night.
Hat tip to The Point Forward at SI for the video.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 13
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 40
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 7
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31