Nov 21, 2013, 11:16 PM EDT
Do the fans in Oklahoma City just head to the gym and practice half-court shots?
For the second straight game a Thunder fan hit a half-court shot to win $20,000. That is five made in the last 22 home games in OKC. Seriously, I’m not sure Stephen Curry hits that high a percentage from half court.
This guy not only got the money, he got to celebrate with Jay-Z (who was there to watch his client Kevin Durant ball). That’s a good night.
Hat tip to The Point Forward at SI for the video.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40