Nov 20, 2013, 4:11 PM EDT
During the Celtics’ game against the Rockets on Tuesday, Rajon Rondo asked for a box score.
I best he wishes he hadn’t (hat tip: Deadspin).
I don’t know which stat in particular troubled Rondo so much, but there were many to choose from. Boston was on its way to losing by 24, shooting 32.3 percent and allowing Houston to shoot 56.9 percent.
Or maybe he saw the Celtics’ 4-7 record at the top of the paper. If that’s the case, hopefully nobody gave him an updated box score in the locker room after the game.
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 21
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 6
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 39
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 63
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 62
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 16
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40