Nov 20, 2013, 4:11 PM EST
During the Celtics’ game against the Rockets on Tuesday, Rajon Rondo asked for a box score.
I best he wishes he hadn’t (hat tip: Deadspin).
I don’t know which stat in particular troubled Rondo so much, but there were many to choose from. Boston was on its way to losing by 24, shooting 32.3 percent and allowing Houston to shoot 56.9 percent.
Or maybe he saw the Celtics’ 4-7 record at the top of the paper. If that’s the case, hopefully nobody gave him an updated box score in the locker room after the game.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 5
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 44