Nov 20, 2013, 4:11 PM EST
During the Celtics’ game against the Rockets on Tuesday, Rajon Rondo asked for a box score.
I best he wishes he hadn’t (hat tip: Deadspin).
I don’t know which stat in particular troubled Rondo so much, but there were many to choose from. Boston was on its way to losing by 24, shooting 32.3 percent and allowing Houston to shoot 56.9 percent.
Or maybe he saw the Celtics’ 4-7 record at the top of the paper. If that’s the case, hopefully nobody gave him an updated box score in the locker room after the game.
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 32
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 2
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8