Nov 20, 2013, 4:11 PM EDT
During the Celtics’ game against the Rockets on Tuesday, Rajon Rondo asked for a box score.
I best he wishes he hadn’t (hat tip: Deadspin).
I don’t know which stat in particular troubled Rondo so much, but there were many to choose from. Boston was on its way to losing by 24, shooting 32.3 percent and allowing Houston to shoot 56.9 percent.
Or maybe he saw the Celtics’ 4-7 record at the top of the paper. If that’s the case, hopefully nobody gave him an updated box score in the locker room after the game.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15