Nov 20, 2013, 4:11 PM EDT
During the Celtics’ game against the Rockets on Tuesday, Rajon Rondo asked for a box score.
I best he wishes he hadn’t (hat tip: Deadspin).
I don’t know which stat in particular troubled Rondo so much, but there were many to choose from. Boston was on its way to losing by 24, shooting 32.3 percent and allowing Houston to shoot 56.9 percent.
Or maybe he saw the Celtics’ 4-7 record at the top of the paper. If that’s the case, hopefully nobody gave him an updated box score in the locker room after the game.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48