Nov 20, 2013, 7:11 PM EDT
It’s an all Los Angeles PBT Extra with Kay Adams and myself.
Of course, that means Kobe Bryant talk. That starts with when he comes back but moves on to what he brings when he does get back — it’s going to be gradual, but the Lakers’ offense is so off (25th in the league in points per possession so far) that his ability to make some shots and get to the foul line, even if diminished some, is welcome and needed.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 10
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 19
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14