Nov 20, 2013, 7:11 PM EDT
It’s an all Los Angeles PBT Extra with Kay Adams and myself.
Of course, that means Kobe Bryant talk. That starts with when he comes back but moves on to what he brings when he does get back — it’s going to be gradual, but the Lakers’ offense is so off (25th in the league in points per possession so far) that his ability to make some shots and get to the foul line, even if diminished some, is welcome and needed.
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 22
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 21
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2