Nov 20, 2013, 7:11 PM EST
It’s an all Los Angeles PBT Extra with Kay Adams and myself.
Of course, that means Kobe Bryant talk. That starts with when he comes back but moves on to what he brings when he does get back — it’s going to be gradual, but the Lakers’ offense is so off (25th in the league in points per possession so far) that his ability to make some shots and get to the foul line, even if diminished some, is welcome and needed.
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27