Nov 20, 2013, 7:11 PM EDT
It’s an all Los Angeles PBT Extra with Kay Adams and myself.
Of course, that means Kobe Bryant talk. That starts with when he comes back but moves on to what he brings when he does get back — it’s going to be gradual, but the Lakers’ offense is so off (25th in the league in points per possession so far) that his ability to make some shots and get to the foul line, even if diminished some, is welcome and needed.
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 1
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 16
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 17
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6