Nov 20, 2013, 7:11 PM EDT
It’s an all Los Angeles PBT Extra with Kay Adams and myself.
Of course, that means Kobe Bryant talk. That starts with when he comes back but moves on to what he brings when he does get back — it’s going to be gradual, but the Lakers’ offense is so off (25th in the league in points per possession so far) that his ability to make some shots and get to the foul line, even if diminished some, is welcome and needed.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3