Nov 19, 2013, 8:44 AM EST
Denver would not go away. Kevin Durant hit a three a minute before that felt like a dagger but Denver kept coming back, getting within striking distance. So Russell Westbrook put his own dagger in. With style.
Up two with less than 30 seconds left he drove, got by his man then just crossed up J.J. Hickson on his way to the lay-up that really was the dagger.
Westbrook finished with 30 points, 12 rebounds and 7 assists in the warriors win.
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 0
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 2
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 16
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7