Nov 19, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
Denver would not go away. Kevin Durant hit a three a minute before that felt like a dagger but Denver kept coming back, getting within striking distance. So Russell Westbrook put his own dagger in. With style.
Up two with less than 30 seconds left he drove, got by his man then just crossed up J.J. Hickson on his way to the lay-up that really was the dagger.
Westbrook finished with 30 points, 12 rebounds and 7 assists in the warriors win.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 20
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7