Nov 18, 2013, 9:24 PM EST
Because of the road he had to travel to this point, I love seeing Shaun Livingston making plays.
And he made a play during the “we can’t miss” first quarter for the Brooklyn Nets Monday (they shot 73.7 percent for the quarter) — he sets up Damian Lillard, drives past him then rises up and throws it down over Robin Lopez.
Well done sir.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 0
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 2
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 41
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9