Nov 18, 2013, 9:24 PM EDT
Because of the road he had to travel to this point, I love seeing Shaun Livingston making plays.
And he made a play during the “we can’t miss” first quarter for the Brooklyn Nets Monday (they shot 73.7 percent for the quarter) — he sets up Damian Lillard, drives past him then rises up and throws it down over Robin Lopez.
Well done sir.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 6
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 24
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 4
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 10
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31