Nov 18, 2013, 9:24 PM EDT
Because of the road he had to travel to this point, I love seeing Shaun Livingston making plays.
And he made a play during the “we can’t miss” first quarter for the Brooklyn Nets Monday (they shot 73.7 percent for the quarter) — he sets up Damian Lillard, drives past him then rises up and throws it down over Robin Lopez.
Well done sir.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 0
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 12
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 67
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34