Nov 18, 2013, 9:24 PM EDT
Because of the road he had to travel to this point, I love seeing Shaun Livingston making plays.
And he made a play during the “we can’t miss” first quarter for the Brooklyn Nets Monday (they shot 73.7 percent for the quarter) — he sets up Damian Lillard, drives past him then rises up and throws it down over Robin Lopez.
Well done sir.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 2
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 17
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7