Nov 18, 2013, 9:24 PM EDT
Because of the road he had to travel to this point, I love seeing Shaun Livingston making plays.
And he made a play during the “we can’t miss” first quarter for the Brooklyn Nets Monday (they shot 73.7 percent for the quarter) — he sets up Damian Lillard, drives past him then rises up and throws it down over Robin Lopez.
Well done sir.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 10
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 28
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85