Nov 18, 2013, 8:44 AM EST
The Lakers were trying to get out and run Sunday night for two key reasons: 1) They are a Mike D’Antoni team, it’s what they do; 2) The Pistons’ transition defense is not good. It worked, the Lakers won 114-99.
The biggest beneficiary of that may have been Wesley Johnson, who likes to run the floor. He finished with 13 points on 8 shots and a couple of those were pretty spectacular. There was the alley-oop finish above.
And this little reverse wasn’t bad, either.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 17
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 16
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 61
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13