Nov 18, 2013, 8:44 AM EST
The Lakers were trying to get out and run Sunday night for two key reasons: 1) They are a Mike D’Antoni team, it’s what they do; 2) The Pistons’ transition defense is not good. It worked, the Lakers won 114-99.
The biggest beneficiary of that may have been Wesley Johnson, who likes to run the floor. He finished with 13 points on 8 shots and a couple of those were pretty spectacular. There was the alley-oop finish above.
And this little reverse wasn’t bad, either.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 0
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 33
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11