Nov 18, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
The Lakers were trying to get out and run Sunday night for two key reasons: 1) They are a Mike D’Antoni team, it’s what they do; 2) The Pistons’ transition defense is not good. It worked, the Lakers won 114-99.
The biggest beneficiary of that may have been Wesley Johnson, who likes to run the floor. He finished with 13 points on 8 shots and a couple of those were pretty spectacular. There was the alley-oop finish above.
And this little reverse wasn’t bad, either.
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 0
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 32
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 21
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1