Nov 18, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
The Lakers were trying to get out and run Sunday night for two key reasons: 1) They are a Mike D’Antoni team, it’s what they do; 2) The Pistons’ transition defense is not good. It worked, the Lakers won 114-99.
The biggest beneficiary of that may have been Wesley Johnson, who likes to run the floor. He finished with 13 points on 8 shots and a couple of those were pretty spectacular. There was the alley-oop finish above.
And this little reverse wasn’t bad, either.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20