Nov 18, 2013, 12:01 AM EDT
Here is an early “Dunk of the Year” candidate.
Detroit made a point of running on the Lakers “transition defense” on Sunday night (the Lakers did the same thing to the Pistons) and the result was some very entertaining dunks in an otherwise sloppy game. This was the best one — Brandon Jennings off the backboard to Andre Drummond for the alley-oop dunk.
That was fun.
- Hawks cruise to underwhelming Game 1 win over Nets 3
- Kyrie Irving aces, Kevin Love passes first playoff test in Cavaliers win over Celtics 15
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10