Nov 17, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Courtesy the movie marketing team and Ball Don’t Lie, above here is a clip.
The joke is this plays off David Stern’s worst memory as commissioner — the Malice in the Palace where Metta (then Ron Artest) and other Pacers went into the stands to fight Pistons fans after someone threw a beer on World Peace. Now that happens and hilarity ensues. I guess. For everyone but Stern it’s been long enough to consider the incident funny.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 0
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 8
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7