Nov 17, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Courtesy the movie marketing team and Ball Don’t Lie, above here is a clip.
The joke is this plays off David Stern’s worst memory as commissioner — the Malice in the Palace where Metta (then Ron Artest) and other Pacers went into the stands to fight Pistons fans after someone threw a beer on World Peace. Now that happens and hilarity ensues. I guess. For everyone but Stern it’s been long enough to consider the incident funny.
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 0
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 3
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 27
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 26