Nov 17, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
Courtesy the movie marketing team and Ball Don’t Lie, above here is a clip.
The joke is this plays off David Stern’s worst memory as commissioner — the Malice in the Palace where Metta (then Ron Artest) and other Pacers went into the stands to fight Pistons fans after someone threw a beer on World Peace. Now that happens and hilarity ensues. I guess. For everyone but Stern it’s been long enough to consider the incident funny.
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 10
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 4
- PBT’s Wednesday night NBA Winners/Losers: Video of LeBron’s fumble, other tight finishes 14
- LeBron James, with chance to beat Spurs, loses ball to end game (video) 39
- NBA suspends Hornets’ Jeff Taylor for 24 games following guilty plea for domestic violence 7
- PBT Extra: Is Dwight Howard NBA’s newest villain? 31
- Report: Bradley Beal to make season debut Wednesday for Wizards 5