Nov 17, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Courtesy the movie marketing team and Ball Don’t Lie, above here is a clip.
The joke is this plays off David Stern’s worst memory as commissioner — the Malice in the Palace where Metta (then Ron Artest) and other Pacers went into the stands to fight Pistons fans after someone threw a beer on World Peace. Now that happens and hilarity ensues. I guess. For everyone but Stern it’s been long enough to consider the incident funny.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 1
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 13
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 29
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 34
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17