Nov 17, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
Courtesy the movie marketing team and Ball Don’t Lie, above here is a clip.
The joke is this plays off David Stern’s worst memory as commissioner — the Malice in the Palace where Metta (then Ron Artest) and other Pacers went into the stands to fight Pistons fans after someone threw a beer on World Peace. Now that happens and hilarity ensues. I guess. For everyone but Stern it’s been long enough to consider the incident funny.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 0
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 2
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12