Nov 16, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Rasheed Wallace, now an assistant coach with the Detroit Pistons, decided to show the young fellas at practice that even though his playing days are over and he’s fairly out of shape, he can still throw it down reverse-style with two hands.
OK, just barely.
Pistons big man Andre Drummond posted the hilarious clip to his Vine with the caption that read, “A little dunk contest after practice between sheed and tony mich”. That’s Tony Mitchell dunking it first, who was selected by the Pistons in the early second round of this summer’s draft.
Based on the mugging for the camera at the end of the dunk (and the fact that it’s ‘Sheed), we declare Wallace this contest’s champion.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50