Nov 16, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Rasheed Wallace, now an assistant coach with the Detroit Pistons, decided to show the young fellas at practice that even though his playing days are over and he’s fairly out of shape, he can still throw it down reverse-style with two hands.
OK, just barely.
Pistons big man Andre Drummond posted the hilarious clip to his Vine with the caption that read, “A little dunk contest after practice between sheed and tony mich”. That’s Tony Mitchell dunking it first, who was selected by the Pistons in the early second round of this summer’s draft.
Based on the mugging for the camera at the end of the dunk (and the fact that it’s ‘Sheed), we declare Wallace this contest’s champion.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 10
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 25
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9