Nov 16, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Rasheed Wallace, now an assistant coach with the Detroit Pistons, decided to show the young fellas at practice that even though his playing days are over and he’s fairly out of shape, he can still throw it down reverse-style with two hands.
OK, just barely.
Pistons big man Andre Drummond posted the hilarious clip to his Vine with the caption that read, “A little dunk contest after practice between sheed and tony mich”. That’s Tony Mitchell dunking it first, who was selected by the Pistons in the early second round of this summer’s draft.
Based on the mugging for the camera at the end of the dunk (and the fact that it’s ‘Sheed), we declare Wallace this contest’s champion.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 16
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 1
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 5
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 8
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 22