Rasheed Wallace dunks at Pistons practice (VIDEO)

Nov 16, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT

Rasheed Wallace, now an assistant coach with the Detroit Pistons, decided to show the young fellas at practice that even though his playing days are over and he’s fairly out of shape, he can still throw it down reverse-style with two hands.

OK, just barely.

Pistons big man Andre Drummond posted the hilarious clip to his Vine with the caption that read, “A little dunk contest after practice between sheed and tony mich”. That’s Tony Mitchell dunking it first, who was selected by the Pistons in the early second round of this summer’s draft.

Based on the mugging for the camera at the end of the dunk (and the fact that it’s ‘Sheed), we declare Wallace this contest’s champion.

1. bjornreyes - Nov 16, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Made me laugh more than I should have.

2. rickyspanish - Nov 17, 2013 at 12:41 AM

I’ve never heard of the first guy, but DAMN! That dude can jump!

3. stayhigh_247 - Nov 17, 2013 at 2:52 AM

C’mon Drummond, thats no way to treat a future hall of famer, but it is funny as hell tho

4. ranfan12 - Nov 17, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Lol, for a second I was confused and thought the first guy was Wallace. I was asking myself, if he can do all that, he should be playing

5. qpoiu1 - Nov 17, 2013 at 8:28 AM

“Number 36, from the get down playgrounds of Philadelphia, the former Tar Heel from North Carolina, his jersey reeeeeads OOOH SHEEEEED!! The center, Rrrrrasheeed Wallace!!” I miss those intros by Mason, good times

• stephenlin - Nov 18, 2013 at 12:15 PM

i’m not a pistons fan, but even i know that mason is a great announcer! :)

6. drewzducks - Nov 17, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Video don’t lie !

• jimeejohnson - Nov 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM

What about FOX fake news?

7. themagicfanguy - Nov 17, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I miss Sheed already.

8. timaug - Nov 17, 2013 at 4:13 PM

THE NBA, where most millionaires, have the education of an 8th grader.
    Colleges that graduate these guys, SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.

9. onlyavoice - Nov 18, 2013 at 9:24 AM

I Was Concerned That Sheed Would Do More Damage Returning To The Pistons.
    He Is Not Emotionally Right In The Head & That Will Teach Players The Wrong Way.
    He Had A Couple Good Years In Detroit, Then He Stunk Bad, Along With His Attitude.
    Hiring Him Was A PR Ploy To Fill Seat’s, Along With Washed Up Billups.
    No Hate, Just I Wouldn’t Have Brought Them Back.
    Joe Just Trying To Save His Job.

• mintberrycrunch1 - Nov 19, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Are You Autistic.
      No Offense To Autistic People.

What are impacts of NBA's new TV deal?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches