Nov 16, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Rasheed Wallace, now an assistant coach with the Detroit Pistons, decided to show the young fellas at practice that even though his playing days are over and he’s fairly out of shape, he can still throw it down reverse-style with two hands.
OK, just barely.
Pistons big man Andre Drummond posted the hilarious clip to his Vine with the caption that read, “A little dunk contest after practice between sheed and tony mich”. That’s Tony Mitchell dunking it first, who was selected by the Pistons in the early second round of this summer’s draft.
Based on the mugging for the camera at the end of the dunk (and the fact that it’s ‘Sheed), we declare Wallace this contest’s champion.
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 20
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 29