Nov 16, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
It’s time for the latest edition of the PBT Podcast (which was supposed to go up Friday night but we ran into technical issues, so sorry for a couple dated references).
This time myself (of this blog) and Eyton Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about the Chicago Bulls start with Aggrey Sam of CSNChicago.com. We discuss Derrick Rose‘s slow start, the defense and the long term future plans.
We also talk about the great games from the NBA Thursday night and how well Andre Iguodala is playing in Denver, how the Knicks are struggling to defend the paint, and then we get around to how Omer Asik wants to be traded but that’s not going to happen as fast as he hopes.
Check it out by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13