Nov 16, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
It’s time for the latest edition of the PBT Podcast (which was supposed to go up Friday night but we ran into technical issues, so sorry for a couple dated references).
This time myself (of this blog) and Eyton Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about the Chicago Bulls start with Aggrey Sam of CSNChicago.com. We discuss Derrick Rose‘s slow start, the defense and the long term future plans.
We also talk about the great games from the NBA Thursday night and how well Andre Iguodala is playing in Denver, how the Knicks are struggling to defend the paint, and then we get around to how Omer Asik wants to be traded but that’s not going to happen as fast as he hopes.
Check it out by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 31
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 52
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 17
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31