Nov 16, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
It’s time for the latest edition of the PBT Podcast (which was supposed to go up Friday night but we ran into technical issues, so sorry for a couple dated references).
This time myself (of this blog) and Eyton Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about the Chicago Bulls start with Aggrey Sam of CSNChicago.com. We discuss Derrick Rose‘s slow start, the defense and the long term future plans.
We also talk about the great games from the NBA Thursday night and how well Andre Iguodala is playing in Denver, how the Knicks are struggling to defend the paint, and then we get around to how Omer Asik wants to be traded but that’s not going to happen as fast as he hopes.
Check it out by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 42
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 88
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 57
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59