Nov 16, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
It’s time for the latest edition of the PBT Podcast (which was supposed to go up Friday night but we ran into technical issues, so sorry for a couple dated references).
This time myself (of this blog) and Eyton Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about the Chicago Bulls start with Aggrey Sam of CSNChicago.com. We discuss Derrick Rose‘s slow start, the defense and the long term future plans.
We also talk about the great games from the NBA Thursday night and how well Andre Iguodala is playing in Denver, how the Knicks are struggling to defend the paint, and then we get around to how Omer Asik wants to be traded but that’s not going to happen as fast as he hopes.
Check it out by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20