Nov 16, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
It’s time for the latest edition of the PBT Podcast (which was supposed to go up Friday night but we ran into technical issues, so sorry for a couple dated references).
This time myself (of this blog) and Eyton Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about the Chicago Bulls start with Aggrey Sam of CSNChicago.com. We discuss Derrick Rose‘s slow start, the defense and the long term future plans.
We also talk about the great games from the NBA Thursday night and how well Andre Iguodala is playing in Denver, how the Knicks are struggling to defend the paint, and then we get around to how Omer Asik wants to be traded but that’s not going to happen as fast as he hopes.
Check it out by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 2
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 4
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 7
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31