Nov 15, 2013, 12:28 AM EDT
There was a stretch late in the second quarter (starting at the 5:17 mark) of the Rockets win over the Knicks in Madison Square Garden where Chandler Parsons just took over the game. Parsons rattled off 11 straight Rockets points as they stretched their lead out.
The highlight of that streak? This flying tomahawk dunk.
Parsons finished with 22 points on 7-of-11 shooting in a game where he showed he can do a little bit of everything — and do it well.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13