Nov 15, 2013, 12:28 AM EST
There was a stretch late in the second quarter (starting at the 5:17 mark) of the Rockets win over the Knicks in Madison Square Garden where Chandler Parsons just took over the game. Parsons rattled off 11 straight Rockets points as they stretched their lead out.
The highlight of that streak? This flying tomahawk dunk.
Parsons finished with 22 points on 7-of-11 shooting in a game where he showed he can do a little bit of everything — and do it well.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14