Nov 15, 2013, 12:28 AM EDT
There was a stretch late in the second quarter (starting at the 5:17 mark) of the Rockets win over the Knicks in Madison Square Garden where Chandler Parsons just took over the game. Parsons rattled off 11 straight Rockets points as they stretched their lead out.
The highlight of that streak? This flying tomahawk dunk.
Parsons finished with 22 points on 7-of-11 shooting in a game where he showed he can do a little bit of everything — and do it well.
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 16
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 9
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61