Nov 15, 2013, 12:28 AM EDT
There was a stretch late in the second quarter (starting at the 5:17 mark) of the Rockets win over the Knicks in Madison Square Garden where Chandler Parsons just took over the game. Parsons rattled off 11 straight Rockets points as they stretched their lead out.
The highlight of that streak? This flying tomahawk dunk.
Parsons finished with 22 points on 7-of-11 shooting in a game where he showed he can do a little bit of everything — and do it well.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20