Nov 15, 2013, 12:28 AM EDT
There was a stretch late in the second quarter (starting at the 5:17 mark) of the Rockets win over the Knicks in Madison Square Garden where Chandler Parsons just took over the game. Parsons rattled off 11 straight Rockets points as they stretched their lead out.
The highlight of that streak? This flying tomahawk dunk.
Parsons finished with 22 points on 7-of-11 shooting in a game where he showed he can do a little bit of everything — and do it well.
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 0
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 4
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 14
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 45
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 13
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63