Nov 15, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
It was vintage Carmelo Anthony against the Rockets Thursday night: 45 points on 30 shots, plus he pulled down 10 rebounds.
Anthony had to carry the Knicks and most nights his performance would have carried them to a win, but the Rockets had guys putting up numbers too (James Harden had 36 points) and the Rockets held on to get the win.
Still, Anthony was in rare form and we should enjoy that when it come along.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 1
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18