Nov 15, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
It was vintage Carmelo Anthony against the Rockets Thursday night: 45 points on 30 shots, plus he pulled down 10 rebounds.
Anthony had to carry the Knicks and most nights his performance would have carried them to a win, but the Rockets had guys putting up numbers too (James Harden had 36 points) and the Rockets held on to get the win.
Still, Anthony was in rare form and we should enjoy that when it come along.
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 16
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 53
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 60
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 19
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 56
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 3