Nov 15, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
It was vintage Carmelo Anthony against the Rockets Thursday night: 45 points on 30 shots, plus he pulled down 10 rebounds.
Anthony had to carry the Knicks and most nights his performance would have carried them to a win, but the Rockets had guys putting up numbers too (James Harden had 36 points) and the Rockets held on to get the win.
Still, Anthony was in rare form and we should enjoy that when it come along.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9