Nov 14, 2013, 10:33 AM EDT
I know it’s too early for Christmas ads already (I’m one of those guys who doesn’t want to see this stuff until Thanksgiving) but this ad from Adidas showing off the “BIG Logo” Holiday Collection uniforms — which have sleeves and oversized logos on the front, pictures leaked last week — was good enough to bring you early.
The jerseys… it’s eye of the beholder. If you like them you can get the now at NBAStore.com.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 1
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 35
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38