Nov 14, 2013, 10:33 AM EDT
I know it’s too early for Christmas ads already (I’m one of those guys who doesn’t want to see this stuff until Thanksgiving) but this ad from Adidas showing off the “BIG Logo” Holiday Collection uniforms — which have sleeves and oversized logos on the front, pictures leaked last week — was good enough to bring you early.
The jerseys… it’s eye of the beholder. If you like them you can get the now at NBAStore.com.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20